It’s not only about the recipe or the cut of meat. These three almost effortless tips will make sure the meat you grill is the best it can be.
- Always let your steak get to room temperature before cooking it. Allowing the steak to reach room temperature will give you an even cook, through and through, and a juicier piece of meat.
- Make sure to always clean your grill. A dirty grill will ruin your meat. You want to work with a clean flame and get a good BBQ flavor.
- After cooking the meat, letting it rest for 5 minutes will give you a juicier steak. Yes, just by letting it sit for 5 minutes! The meat needs time for its juices to be reabsorbed. By not letting it rest, the juices flow out of the meat, resulting in a drier and less flavorful piece of meat.
Perfect Oyster Steaks
2 oyster steaks
2 tablespoons silan
2 tablespoons soy sauce
Juice from ½ lemon
1 -1½ tablespoons brown sugar
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and mix to combine.
- Let meat marinate for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat a grill.
- Grill for 3-4 minutes on each side.